Saturday, February 5, 2011

homesick


Homesick... I think the word is very common to those who ever leave their respective hometown and go to other places for a motive =)

Homesick, will be one the most hate-able feeling that I even encountered! It makes me feel so weak for a day or two! I will be e.m.o & can't concentrate in settle a thing, even a small thing. As my heart is at the home or to be more precise, in my bed! LOL.. I miss my smelly lil' pillow & my extra comfy booster~

But, life is still going on~ We have many nice tomorrow to explore =)
Living home, isn't a bad thing! I believe that our relationship with family will be extremely better, once we leave our home... stay apart from each other, as we learn how to appreaciate the moment we manage to gather as a team of family, in certain time, not always.



Above, is the picture of me & my parents~ (ehem, my dad look like a Malay, but he isn't... hahaa~ and, he is actually 'tahan ketawa'! LOL... My mum, no comment! We always chat, as if 24 hours radio station at our home! ) I also homesick, when I failed in certain things, my parents, my family members are my constant force to keep the race going on! Race of life =)

LET US APPRECIATE OUR FAMILY LIFE... BE A FILIAL KID & A GOOD BELIEVER OF OUR OWN FAITH =)



















-Life is short, yet full of colours... I seen it, you? -

No comments:

Post a Comment