Friday, February 4, 2011

valentine's day?



Valentine's day is near.... I saw a Cupid & he was attacked by someone, who is anti-cupid (a.k.a anti-Valentine's day

Some couple or someone who own a love relationship might cry, when they seen this kind of incident... Tears drop, tremendously...


But..
To those who had been hurted in their relationship, it will be something they are waiting for~ And, more ironically, to those who had failed in their first round of love life - during confession of their love, they EVEN hope for this kind of thing to happen =) Altho' not all of them really have such terrible thought~


I don't know what does the pictue above implying, but I agreeing with the fact that a PURE LOVE + AN UNWORHTY INDIVIDUAL = HEART BREAK~

I am waiting for my DARK VALENTINE =) Faithfully waiting for it, to appear someday!

2 comments: