Monday, January 24, 2011

Friendship can be built beyond all the matters in this world

Friends will be my another force of living in this mortal life & my spirit to roar & laugh in every occasion ^ ^

I can't lost it, because they (friends) had assisnted me in time of terrible & they had counselled me when I am in the 'dark state'... I am quite a sensitive person, but they never ignore nor give up me in their BFFs or friends' list... It is a bonus for a troublesome man like me!

Friendship can be found & matched or linked through difference ways.

Mine, through classmates, FB, normal socializing or perhaps, through Church programme or strangers and transform into friends! AWESOME!

My option mates also, really delighted my days ^ ^~ I am rejoice! As rejoice as I am using the Rejoice shampoo =.="~ LOlL, just ignore me, seriously....

Friends can be our 'entertainment maker', when we were down or in a BLUE state =) For example, this fellow, Teddy Beh @ my roommate, although he is quite 'passive', but he indeed cheers up my life in this lame campus~ I am not happy for almost a year in this campus, due to many reasons, as if, I felt that I am not belong to here, I don;t have friends who I trusted & etc. But it is a blessing for me to know him, like, once I back to hostel room (our haven!), at least I have him to chat about & ironically, I can disturb him or vice versa... I prefer the part where we 'sarcastically' disturb each other... haha =) As if, Beh : Kenny, you have a big butt... and I gazed at him, and said, : Shorty, I do. haha ~ but we enjoy that moment, I guess! No tension, at least. We are carefree~ and, thanks bro, as you are very understanding! I know I am bad, I am an E.M.O king! When the 'wind' blow on me, I can be an EMO guy, and be a dumb for a week! haha... no matter what, cheers, bro~


My old & best friends... Wey, we are now 20 liao~ so old! I know Perry & Doris are the one who turn old first, before me & Chin! Then, Baby Andrew Chin & Wendy Liew will be the next to go... Altho' we already 20, but it is just the begiing of our enjoybale life ^^ Muaks!

Piano players! LOL... I am not, but the other one is a piano player~ PRO...

I wondered, how can TAN AI CHIN, didn't wake CHIN up?! How 'kind' was she! haha~ Chin is our SLEEPING QUEEN! but too bad no one to kiss her!

Erm, I am speecless =) Sat next to all St John Ambulance juniors~ I am sweet 17 by then.

With a group of sweet Tamil friends, I would like to call them as our beloved TEACHERS-TO-BE! Thanks for the Ponggal feast invitation =) nice sarees & nice events~ I want to consider to get an Indian wife soon... GOD bless me !!!! haha~

Mr Perry & Bernadine, I had key-in you guys as one of my BFFs~ Muaks!

Rika & Rina (oppsss, Veron!) Miss the hang-out moment... We were like tourists who NEVER been to Kuching! Discovered here & there! BUT, I like it =) At least I know why Kuching is famous among the travellers =.=" although it is still very very common to me! Veron, think of what to eat next time. I will back to Kuching for PBS (kind of practicum in SJK, this March!) Oppss, we celebrate your BIRTHDAY then.

A group of good juniors... They were just a few of them! The others, I will 'unveil' it, next time! haha =)

Friendship is a very precious gift that we as a human being received from Almighty, without any costs. It is FOC.
I am gladful for such a wonderful & colorful gift (friends) I am blessed! I am happy, actually, if I have been given chance to penalise my inner mood =)

Life is short, why don't we have a good life with friends?! No enemies & ignore the hatred, then you will find the pure & true happiness with a strong bond of friendship!

I want to dedicate this post to all of you, my friends... As I strongly know that FRIENDSHIP CAN BE BUILT BEYOND ALL MATTERS IN THIS WORLDS!

No comments:

Post a Comment