Monday, January 17, 2011

tired




TIRED...
It is not a word, but a very deep & real feeling =)
We can classified it onto 2 categories... One is physical fatigue, meaning, our legs or muscles become so exhausted! In that condition, what you need, is a good massage or a good warm shower =) Easy to be satisfied, except if you were far from home, like me! Warm bath & massage, are two simple in my house, but after left my 'shelter', it is as if, finding water in dessert! LOL..
So, about spiritual fatigue, OMG! The only remedy will be through your GOD...
Through the Words or Scriptures, we can get the power to 'roar', or perhaps, we need people to encourage us. So, human, never 'stingy' in giving words of wisdom to your friends or the needy... Trust me , your first action can change the world ^ ^
Besides, spiritual fatigue can be soothed by have a cup of cool & gorgeous Starbuck! Trust me, the money you had spent in Starbuck's or Secret Recipe's were WORTH, I know you will feel happy after consumed such a wonderful items...
Don't your upset after drank a superb Starbuck's or bite a yummy chessy Secret Recipe's? If so, you are a dummie, a tremendous IDIOT & pissed of, sorry to say, you aren't master what is so-called 'indulgence of life'... But that is merely my point of view~
Many people used many things or methods to cheer up their souls~
through Hymns, chatting, angrying roommate (in my case) ... erm, not that serious, by the way... Of course, some boys like to sleep when they were pissed off or tired! It is very common for everyone to have a bad & tired heart, sometimes...
so, dear friends, please reflect what made you so tired & upset? think about your cells, it will denature or effected once we aren't happy =) OMG! Does it worth for you to waste such an energy in such a horrible situation?! It will turn to hell, if you were sad for a son-of-a-bitch or your unworhty friends~ I tasted it, it was damn bitter =) Oh! I prefer to be a normal & naive one, than to angry with anyone else~

JUST HAPPY IN EVERY SITUATION, DO YOR BEST IN DAILY LIFE, NEVER THINK OF THE REWARDS... DO EVERYTHING FOR SELF-SATISFYING =) TRUST ME, LIFE IS FOR FUN, NOT FOR YOU TO WAIT TO DIE! LOL...

cheers, honey~



no matter how harsh, I will still take time to capture some photo about my life =) It gave me power to rush & fly & rock! Bcs I always think of positive stuff... It is really resolve many problems that I am facing~ Indeed, we have BRAIN & WISDOM, so we should make ourself be protected! GOOD DAY! TQ for reading =)

Or, you can get a good buddy to chat about! No matter how stupid is the topic, you will get entertain by it =) Because BUDDY is the BACK BONE of our life~ 'What makes the 39 of US stand out?' Our 5 Alpha famous slogan =) DAMN PROUD TO BE ALPHA STUDENTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment