Saturday, January 15, 2011

love? I am waiting...love


I realised that LOVE is a very complicated issue~
It able to mess up ones' life,
then the parties will become insomnia,
sick, crazy & watever~

Love relationship between men & lady,
isn't a game, though,
although the concept & backgroud,
more or less can be linked to the Sims...

But if it turns to reality,
OMG! hard to manage it =)
I really amazed by GOD,
Wondering, how GOD arranged everyone with a particular couple...
He really matched everyone of us with a right one!
He is the instructor!
He is the match-maker!
LOL... He is our GOD!

I want to have a pure love relationship,
to be with her,
based on LOVE...
not..
money,
fame,
beauty...

It is quite hard, sometimes!
but I know we can get our beloved ones...
if not now, then, tomorrow!
I know,
because I always my heart,
in the subject of picking or doing a decision~

LOVE..
Love...
Love...

No comments:

Post a Comment