Tuesday, December 7, 2010

besties in JB


She is Loretta Kong!
the only girl in our Sakai team,
which consist of 3 boys..
Yes,
You are right~ 3 boys, 1 girl^^
hehe~

(She was so 'action' with the melting ice cream that she was holding =.=)

(from my right:: Alex & Alas... I really want to tell the world that we did watch movies, regularly!)

I ever read some articles...
the authors love to write such words,
as if,
Chef in the City,
Mom in the Office,
or...
GOD in Africa~
Well,
as for me...
I have BESTIES IN JB ^^

Three of these humans,
used to be my kaki makan,
kaki wayangs,
kaki gossips...
&
Church mates >.<>

Like what Alex said,
we are friends in CRIME ... oppps...
I was so impressed by this lil' kid...
He used to be quite 'small gas'
&
we share many similarities =3
Alex, I treat you like my own sibling you know!?
I enjoy 'Kek' you, don't know why....

like what I said,
WE ARE CELESTIAL FRIENDS...
or,
like what Alas said,
.....
which I can't remember!
LOL..
A STYLISH MAN!
BUT it was warming my heart,
everytime you knocked my door
and waited for me to go out =3

as for, LoLo,
she will only SMILED =)
It means alot for me~
SHE IS MY KAKI SHOPPING...
LoLo, your laughters & cute actions did make our day =)
Good Job! HAHA!

I know that we're friends...
not a normal friends,
it is a kind of friends,
which are high in qualities & full of brotherhood's love~
for sure =)
miss you guys!

2 comments: