Tuesday, December 7, 2010

sharing moment with family members


Just now, while having tea break...
I don;t know what is happening,
I started to give 'talks'...
A spritual talk with my family members,
acted like a Master!
LOL >.<"
OoOoOooOooOoo...
I shared with them,
what I had learnt in Johor Bahru!
Actually, it was quite fun to let our parents know that,
we are growing up in a healthy & fine condition...
which including,
the physical & spiritual aspects ^^...


Armed with the powers & knowledges that we received,
from the Church or any religious organisations that you & me joined,
I know that,
we will have the LIGHT to walk in the darkness of this world >.<"

Ok, just like the picture above ...
With such wisdoms and Faith that we have,
we can walk in the darkness,
despite of its terrible surrounding!
or,
we can even SHINE in darkness, like the Moon...
or,
if you want, you can be the Stars...



Good luck in your spiritual paths....





And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them. (Romans 8:28)

No comments:

Post a Comment