Tuesday, December 14, 2010

busy day

Can anyone of you, resist these cakes?! New York cheese cake & Cappucino Cheese cake!

I am busy in dealing with new item,
as well as searched for the price of the thing I want to purchase.



Everyone is busy with the Christmas preparation,
I'm one of them ^ ^~
Well, I had spent my good & awesome Tuesday with a girl...
She is Veronin! hahak...

I was so excited for the programme of the day~
We started by had a light lunch,
then, shopping, 'looking' & chatting ^^
a so-free-and-easy day!
a pure Christmas shopping...

By the way,
a cup of hot black coffee & a slice of New York cheese cake,
really make my day!
happiness,
is quite easy to archive...

Ended up,
I did buy some gifts for my beloved ones~
again, I am happy with it!
As I can bought Christmas gifts for them.

I love Christmas,
a feast that filled by family's love...
a feast that filled by Lord Jesus's peace...
&
a feast for us to back to Holy Bible's teaching~

Let us prepare our heart for Christmas,
have you prepared a gift for your beloved one?

if no,
at least,
you can help your parents to decorate the Christmas tree?
It will be fun & good ^^
trust me~

No comments:

Post a Comment