Saturday, December 11, 2010

sweet memories in SMK DPHA Gapor

5 Alpha last small class photo with Mr Chin CL.
Notice what Andrew was posing~ Haha~
Everyone is still young & innocent (looked innocent ^^)

Too crazy for such taking-photo-session...
Difference people with difference pose >.<"~

Took this photo with geniuses & future corporate woman...
Sue, was holding the 'Success' reference book,
our SPM times' all-time-favourite~ haha...
Thanks GOD,
all of us, indeed, had successed...

Taken in the year of 2009... Prefect dinner (If not mistaken~)

I was once from Lower 6 Beta (Biology stream)... together with the pretties & Eho, the guy from L 6 Apha, he is then a physic student. We're Happy~ Took it before he left for UTP.


Time fly~
That is what I can say...
I happened to fashback some nice memories with friends...
friends that I refer here,
friends = besties ^^
Friends forever...

We played & fooled each ohter,
despite of exams and many school activities~
I enjoy that period of times.
Especially the crazy class times that we had together ^^

I re-called of Mr Chin, our 1119 English teacher,
hmm~ Ms Jacinta, for Biology~
of course, I won't forget Madam Lee for Chemistry!
Haha..
I remembered Madam Angie Leong for Physics,
&
EST class with Madam Flowrese William....

Gosh! so many fond memories...
Those time, we are still young~
NOW,
we're young adult~ haha...

Let us be strong in flying towards our dreams, pals.
Sometimes when I turn back,
I found that I am so blessed with many good things.
My memories with these good human,
are my biggest asset.

I am happy ^^

5 comments:

  1. kenny you put this song while reading this song more feel
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eH3uQcEbBzw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guys, ya! Agree~ damn agree with Xen's statement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lalalalallaa. :DDDDDDDD
    Gaporians <3

    ReplyDelete