Tuesday, December 7, 2010

L.O.V.E is a responsiblity


L.O.V.E...
what is that word mean?!
or,
will that be a kind of feeling?!

It all depends on individual..
Some of them,

treat it as pearl... precious....
just a word... nothing else except a word or a term...

a gift from heaven?! meaning, I no longer to be single, anymore =)

Love?! I never thought of it...

Who bothers!? I just want to love, as I had been loved!

LOVE = SEX!!! for God's sakes...

Love is from God~ divine....

Well, in my perspective....
Love is a commitment that an individual makes to an individual that he/she loves..
LOVE is a feeling or 'job' higher than LIKE...
LOVE that I mentioned isn't the love that given by parents...
but,
of boyfriend/girlfriend... >.<>

LOVE should be a responsible...
that both party need to hold ^^
We used to hear that,
LOVE requires us to work for it...
Like,
when we are building a house,
we need to maintain it,
or,
care it & etc...
Same as for LOVE >.<


Don't take LOVE for granted,
to ALL who read the post =)

LOVE is DIVINE & ETERNITY >.<"~ appreciate it! MUST love the 'LOVE'~

No comments:

Post a Comment