Monday, December 6, 2010

things to make us happier

There are sometimes in our life,
when we feel so angry or unhappy....

I am wondering,
have you, my dear readers...
get the solutions to 'rejoice' your heart?!

I want happiness ... (who don't want it?!)
Well, the happiness that I mentioned,
are consists of ...

1st, Inner Peace
2nd, Pure Rejoicing Heart
3rd, Soothing of Mind
(Sounds almost the same like Ist one, but in real world, it is totally difference!)

Erm, am I sounds like a Spiritual Guru or master!?

there are 3 steps that I am using to cheer up my distress soul! LOL
I want to recommned it to all of you! Although it is a bit out-of-shape!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

My crap words ::


Based on the above picture, what can you figure out?!
Perhaps, you are right! Ice Cream~

My sweet 1st method to obtain happiness, a simple one, is to eat...
YOGURT ICE CREAM WITH RICH CHOCO TOPPING >.<
It tastes Heavenly Good!
No time for you to sad when you are licking it, TRUST ME!

(p/s:: It is not an ordinary ice cream, it is an ice cream that trusted by me! LOL! It really contain 'taste of paradise' haha)




You aren't wrong! It is my book shelf (I used to name it in that way) that filled by many books~
These aren't simple books, all of it are the Words from Heaven & prayer book...
It is my 2nd method to gain HAPPINESS!
When I am down, I will turn to God...
Spooky, I will get the answers that I needed >.< try it, human~



3rd method! I suggest all the people with many many problems to love themself via LISTENING TO GOOD MUSICS OR SONGS...
hurry up, grab your MP3... pluck it to your ears... bomb your ears with good rocks, rnb and etc!
It is a good way to release yourself from the stress, even for a minute will make you feel awesome >.<
I will sing along with the singers...
It made me have a strong desire to join the One In A Million or ehem... American Idol!
LOL... never think in that way, human, except if you have the potential.


Well, it is a LOVE from me!
Adios~

No comments:

Post a Comment