Friday, December 10, 2010

sleepless night

# SLEEPLESS NIGHT

In such a good night, I get insomnia. Perhaps, I had took tea just now, well, nothing to do...
Suddenly, my head pop-out many old memories~
I re-calling back the sweet memories that I shared with my primary school's classmates!
There were alots of funny stories, which I will post in the future =)

Then, I think about my secondary school's cool memories...
Life in secondary school was really awesome ^^
Many 'first-time' happened over there! Errmm~
Such as, my 1st camping, 1st puppy love, 1st time of knowing Jesus & etc..

From a teen, I am progreesing into young adult...
After received my SPM results,
I had been given many many choices, in front of me...
I wanted to be a Lawyer, since I was a kid,
'Lawyer can help many oppressors & 'heal' the society...' that was my thought, during my school time ^^
However, after prayed & due to certain problems,
finally,
I took the offer from Malaysia's Ministry of Education, to be a teacher trainee.
It wasn't my will nor my interest, at ALL...
BUT, I firmly believe that this path is suitable for me~

I re-signed my form 6 studies,
and,
flew to JB for the teacher's training course...
I wasn't happy with it...
I even hate it, however, after a deep analysed & observation...

I LIKE THE FUTURE CARRIER THAT I AM GOING TO INVOLVE ^^
... to be a teacher ...

I can teach, lead & change of new generation!
I can even serve Lord through be a good teacher in the future =)
Oooo, at least, there's some part I can feel happy with~

Moreover, it will be a life time opportunity for me to be a teacher's trainee,
why not give myslef a try~ A good try...
So far, I am happy with the presence of sweet friends over there~
I am grateful for the shopping malls, McD & all good food hawkers in JB as well...
It did coloured up my life~

From young time, I browsed to my school memories & flew to my current situation...
It happens in an insomnia night ^^
Sometimes for me to recall back the past,
It isn't bad...
At least, there is a chance for me to look at the back & be grateful with all the archivements that I had...
and,
All the blessings that I had...
Overall, I love my life~

thanks to everyone who had made my life, so so colourful & full of calories! of course, I want to thanks Him, who made everything possible~ muaks!

1 comment: