Monday, December 6, 2010

Friends, I miss you

It is a brand new morning =)
Yea, a Tuesday morning..
I can smell the freshness of the air
and
annoying alarm's sounds from my neighbours =.="~

In this moment..
which are filled with....

serenity
peace
cool
sleepy mood

Makes me think of my besties~
Oh! I miss my old Kuching's friends...


I miss you guys..
when...
I woke up early in the morning~
It made me think of my secondary school's life =.="
I woke up at 520am every school days~

I miss you guys deeply,
especially...
when it is near to festive season!

Christmas
CNY
Gawai

or

even Holidays~


So, after you guys end up with STPM
or
come back to Kuching from other places...
WE! WE! WE!
must have fun!
PLAY KAO KAO~ like what the local said....


the Ah Lians & Ah Bengs::

Doris Yii, Bobo, Bernadine J
Veron, Yian Ming (Eheksss... Anthony Isaiah! )
Perry Yeo, Eho, Suli,
Andrew Chai
, Shyh Ning, Suki
Wendy L
, Wendy P, Chin Chin~
Ah Huan, Nguang Hui

&
all my friends who I can't name you now! Due to the SLEEPING mood that I have.

Anyway, I am waiting for you guys >.<"~

4 comments: